CRAFT WINE CO. (Omero Cellars, Minimus and Origin Wines)

My Account

2015 Willamette Valley Pinot Gris

Omero Cellars

$ 25.00

2015 Willamette Valley Pinot Gris
2015 Willamette Valley Pinot Gris 2015 Willamette Valley Pinot Gris

Omero Cellars

$ 25.00

has been successfully added to your cart . Feel free to continue shopping or check out .

A traditional juice fermentation occurred in neutral French oak barriques for 9 months, at cold temperatures for 85% of the fruit. The other 15% of the fruit was fermented on skins separately in stainless steel for 20 days, followed by separate aging in neutral French oak barriques. After 9 months the two components were blended together, 40ppm SO2 is added, and the wine is bottled without fining or filtration.

JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER!